Letter Of Resignation

Shanghai, 23rd May 2010

To: Mr.Edwin Ng
Owner of Bali Laguna Restaurant
1649 Nanjing West Rd (inside Jing An Park)

Dear Mr.Edwin,

The purpose of this resignation letter is to inform you that I will be leaving my position in Bali Laguna restaurant as an Assistant Manager effective on 23rd of June 2010, because of my small contribution for the company due to my lack of experiences.

I never thought that I would leave such a good company like this but the things just do not get well enough for me to stay and this is also a difficult decision to make. I do appreciate for all the things that I have learned during my 7-months employment here in Bali Laguna.

I also would like to apologize to all of the management and staff if during my employment in Bali Laguna there were mistakes that I have made.

Please let me know if there is any I can help during the transition. I hope Bali Laguna will be always a pleasant place to work and have a good business for the future.

Sincerely Yours,

Okky Hidayat


Well, tomorrow is my last working day on this restaurant. I'd never regret of my decision to leave, indeed, I'm looking forward what lies beyond..

Ready,Steady,GO!!

nb:I've been hiatus for this recently one month since my laptop is broken. My malfunction of this Naga Bonar made its motherboard went crazy.. It took more than 3 weeks to repair since Shanghai HP' headquarter didn't have the spare of my spec motherboard, so they needed to order from Beijing's headquarter.

and now, I'm back again^^
0 Responses