falling slowly
hahaha...I'm exhausted and totally tired.. but I don't know why, I was happy.... yeah..it was fun.. to be able to arrange all of this thing is like a hundred mile for a companion... But now my body has reach its limit, so it's time for me to take a rest a little bit.. 1 task done, other tasks is waiting me right now..

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
and I can't go back
moods that take me and erase me
and I'm painted black
you have suffered enough
and warred with yourseLf
It's time that you won

taKe this sinking boat and point it home
we've still got time
Raise your hopefuL voice, you have a choice
you've made it now
Falling slowly, sing your melody
and I'll sing it loud

-once, falling slowly by Glen Hansard-

a nice song my friend gave to me...yeah..i will just falling slowly.. with all of this 'warred with my self' thing...it's time to win the race...

So..when somebody asks me..How is life or how is work? I will always reply.."it is tired...but it is just fun...^^"

10 Responses
  1. Miawruu Says:

    yang penting kamu bisa menikmatinya ky. banyak org yg tired with his/her job but they can't enjoy it. anyways, dont push your body so hard kecuali kamu udah jadi anggota power ranger atau jadi gaban hahahahaha... have a nice rest


  2. Vamps Says:

    btw, nyanyi siapa tuh? Glen Hansard... jgn2 adeknya Glen Fredly *di tabok*


  3. -oKKy- Says:

    @kucing: thanks cing..saya anggota poLisi tiduR saja...=D

    @vamps : buKan..bukan adeknya glen, tapi adek kakek tetangganya gLen yg waKtu kucingnya ngeLahiRin dia lagi mancing ikan aRwana di kaLi beLakang rumah bapak meRtuanya GLen FRedLy... *taboK baLiK*


  4. Setelah dibaca ternyata lirik lagu lagi. Nikmati hidup dengan bertanggung jawab tentunya.


  5. -oKKy- Says:

    @ RIC : iya nih...tagnya di song kan..^^ i think im faLLing sLowLy anyway..so, it is just KLOPT!


  6. Unknown Says:

    wah, lagunya keren. btw, saya suka banget nih dg template blogmu. kalem gitu


  7. -oKKy- Says:

    @ K.Fanny : thanks K..itu Lagu daRi movie once..


  8. Unknown Says:

    Menikmati hidup adalah suatau kenikmatan tak terhingga
    tetep semangat ya


  9. haiiii.....

    kunjungan perdana, ajak kenalan sekalian follow... biar nggak nyasar kalo mau main lagi kesini....

    ninneta


  10. lirik lagunya baguss huhu, salam kenal ya!