a Little biT of me, myself and God
ah...it's been a while for me to post sumthing about my life..well actually the no pain no gain was exceptional..^^ weLL after the first salary has made me worry about anything... once again i should be ashamed of my self by Mike's word to me... Here, im a stagiaire.. so, i have to learn anything..include the one called integrity...
even God told me so via the history makers diary i use as my daily bread, on August 6th, was
"OBEDIENCE, NOT SACRIFICE", one of the sentence was "God is not interested in how much we can do for Him, but how much we obey Him -in all things" that was knocking me out properly... while the next 2 days was telling me to turn my fears and worries over to God [Learn to trust the ONE who is in control of everything], the next day's inspirational quotes came from George Mueller....

"Faith ends when worry begins, and worry ends when faith begins"

Do i have to worry? definitely noT!! sometimes i just have a lil jealousy to my other friends who get more than i do...but then God told me...and even Teguh said something i've never expected before..GIVE THANKS to God.. haha..he is sure a good person...

Last night was about the spirit of a champion...and i will seek for "the crown that will last forever" for i will keep my eyes on the goal...as a champion...

Thanks God...I know who i am..i am Yours....
0 Responses