a LittLe biT of No paiN no Gain...
no pain no gain...hohoho..that is the phrase that everybody know... wHat about those one? I experienced it once again last sunday...^^
So..the story begun when i went to Hoofdorp early in the morning... the previous day, i arrived home at about 1 o'clock..then i was trying to sleep so the next morning i could wake up freshly... and I did! about 6o'clock in the morning...the first pain was... after taking a bath..it was very2 coLd!!! T___________T and then the 2nd pain followed right away.. It was 6.35 already!!!! my train supposed to be at 6.41... realize that i was too late..i took a nice cup of chocolate and ate a little piece of bread for my breakfast...then i thought to have the next train..set you go! I went to RAI with my bike and then the 3rd pain...It was very windy morning!! yeaaaaaP! just like the night i almost died in GVL ...and i had to take even longer way to RAI than from those edr to my cabin...wew...
than i noticed that it was Sunday!! and even the schedule were different.. no train on Sunday goes in 6.41 or 6.56!! omg!! Lucky me...the sprinter [the new model of train] was going to schiphol from RAI and also going to Hoofdorp..there was also bad things happened to me and i wont talk about this crap... So, i arrived in hoofdorp safely...the time was arround 7.25...think that i could catch the church since edison told me the church was at 7-9...
That was also the first time for me to go to hoofdorp with the bike on me and looking for the church i was going to go with the police station as the only clue!! so..the pain continued... I was lost!! hhahaha..such a fool boy who bike over Hoofdorp at 7.30 in the morning...where everybody else still felt a sleep but the people who took a walk with their dog!! and after sum trial and erroR...i found the right way...and guess what? 5th pain!! the church was closed!! so it was not 7-9 but 10-12..holy gosh!!
what a long journey ended to nothing... the spirit burnt me before was dimmed out...so i looked up high and fiuh...God...wHat is this all about... then i decided to go homE...with some more pain...I get caught since i didnt buy the ticket for my bike...i was dropped in schiphol to buy the ticket for my bike, or else i had to pay the fine for 35euro!! auheuhaueae..... that were all the pain....but...can u imagine all the things happened to me all in sudden??


the gain??
I know now the exact way to go to the church!! and i know now that it is better to not bring ur bike to the train since it costs u 6euRo..even more expensive than my ticket which was only 3.4euro....weks...

and also I gained some recharges since i was able to see the priest from TV... about..how to thank God everyday...and when som1 ask you... how are u today? i can answer... ow,,,it's been raining!!^^ then he says...what are u talking about?? it's sunny outside....!! "ow, u are talking about the weather..im talking about my bless!!^^

well....no pain no gain!! how bout you? how are u today??^^

for my friends Arnold and Ical in Oosterhout, Gladdy in beek en donk, Siska and Anita in Heerenven, Yanuar and Fenny in Seinpost, Faby and Hadi in Enschede, Icha, all the Nierstraat family, and also my others friends who face the same problem with ur progress scattered in Amsterdam, Groningen, Hilversum, Laaren, Castricum, Roosendal, Drachten, Breda, Soesterbeg, Uden, and other place here in Netherland...no pain no gain guys!^^ I know that life is hard..keep thanking to Him...^^

minna-san...GanbarimashoooooooooooooouuU!!!!^^
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    hei kyk....

    wes tak baca...

    yah... i think so...sangat2 berat...mungkin qta semua ya ngerasakno kayak gitu...
    mbaca blog-mu jadi terinspirasi...lek memang "don't give up !!". Hehehehheh^^

    Dia punya rencana kyk....inget itu... ok

    God Bless phrend^^