a Little biT of CandiD cameRa -ngupiL-
SmiLe! u'Re on candid cameRa!! who has neveR heaRd those pHRase? hohoho..wHiLe this time is about me...
I was waiting on the station from sloterdijk to Rai...afteR taking caRe the IND stuff with the nieRsstraat famiLy...hahaha.. teguh goT me shot -weLL i didnt reaLize-, buT it seems reaL.. hahha..actually i posed Like this by puRpose... aahh..like usuaL of me... cRazy pose of mine wiLL neveR dissapeaRed... -LiKe some said so...^^-
eniwei...my name is okky..buT on my woRk RosteR said okki... then today I opened my friendster comment fRom Nova said... "HaLoo o-ka-ka-ye!!..." hahahha... yes, it's OKAKAYE!! -oKKy-
aH...gotta woRk...betteR pRepare eveRything fiRsT... tHanks foR dRopping by!! GOd BLESs you!!^^
4 Responses

  1. -oKKy- Says:

    maar lekker hoor... auehuahea,,, ngupiL kan enaK..keRi keRi gimana gt...wkwkkw...


  2. errrrrr..okky.... (-_-")

    wakakkakaaa..nice pic!!..bener2 candid ya???..hahhahaa.. =p


  3. Anonymous Says:

    conK..itu lho...aku bisa...uaheuae...

    @oviRa..iya viR...kendit kamera... =P