snow?

well..hoaheoae... finally,i'm back! afteR all the negative effects which had been haunting me for couple days... anyway, i hoPe you are all fine there!^^
what am i gonna write now then? ah..this is my story bout the snow.. hihhi.. my first time to see the snow was 2years ago, when i was still in Grand View Lodge, MN.. That moment is unforgottable...i still remember I shaked my supervisor's body while she was driving the van..I think i was almost crying.. hahaha...^^ then the next day i lied on the white layer on the ground of the parking area... took a picture with Arnold and Wayan...it seemed that i have no longer the picture..so sad.. anyway, the memories come up again..yesterday was another snow for me.. well i don't really know if that was the snow or the hagel... but i'll show the picture..^^

Nah,,now it's your opinion to think this as a hagel, or snow...uaheae.. anyway, I just like this Man.Utd jersey! KLOP toch?=P btw,those picture was taken by Joko in front of Indrapura Restaurant... That was freaking cold man! unbelievabLe!!

Lucky me, Benny made me a glass of *something i dont know* that really hit the bar and made me warm..wkwkwkw... thanks for the drink Ben...make me another one! you're the man!! hahaha...^^

And the next journey was to waLk along those cold path to get tram25 with Joko and Elik.. ah..Amsterdam is quite crazy..today after the hagel, the sun shined very brightly, and then it got rain..and then...I don't care anymore... T_____________T


2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    weLL...weLL..

    TernYaTa misTar TurTLe ini Jg bisa berLinang2..
    hehe..

    penGen Jg se punYa kenangan maniS abOuT snoW..
    unfOrTuneTLY..

    i've neveR seE, Touch, FeLL The reaL snOw..
    Like i said..

    when The snOw is Rainning..

    iT wiLL be sO RomanTic.................

    FoR cOupLE..

    anD For The singLe...........






    kRik.........kRik........geRsanG :p


  2. -oKKy- Says:

    hahhaha... i've toLd you, it is nyoe..nyoe..nyoe.. not kRiK...kRiK.. hahha...^^

    hehe...you will experience it yourseLf next yeaR...don't woRRy be happy...

    wkwkkww...geRsang ;p