untitled
The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, but are felt in the heart..


That is written on my notebook I bought in the beginning of this year in People Square... I just didn't realize what's written on it until I re-read it again during my day to day Chinese lesson.. Anyway, I'm doing fine here but still the weather just don't love me that much.. still have to thanks God that I'm in Shanghai.. Feel deeply sad to know about the earthquake in Japan but glad to hear all people I know there are all safe...

well a lot of things going on here which me myself couldn't describe it clearly..what's going on here? time flies so fast and people just come and go...moreover that those things to be felt in the heart, I couldn't really feel it.. [or maybe I just miss my old fellows n old feelings....]


[-one sky-one destiny-]
[tbc]
3 Responses
  1. Ririn.Cen Says:

    Banyakan minum Vitamin KY! :)

    The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, but are felt in the heart. <-- SETUJU banget :P


  2. -oKKy- Says:

    @CC: iya CEN! haha..aku sekarang tiap haRi minum uc1000... woH! =)


  3. Ririn.Cen Says:

    hahah jadi inget kalimat gini....
    Ibarat air pipis, kita tidak tahu itu "hangat" kalau kita tidak kena sendiri..LOL!