katakata
Greeting from Shanghai!

Recently I saw some movies... and I like some words told by the character...Just want to share some...

Profesor: So do you think God is here, in this room?
Black: No, I don't...but I KNOW that HE is here...
(The Sunset Limited, Tommy Lee Jones - Samuel L.Jackson)

"Like I said, shrimp is the fruit if the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it, shrimp kabobs, creole,gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried... There is pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich.." (Bubba, Forest Gump)

"Everybody has their own destiny. I have destined to be your Mom. You have to find your own destiny" (Mama, Forest Gump)

"Life is like a box of chocolate. You'd never know what you will have" (Mama, Forest Gump)

"Promise is promise" (Forest, Forest Gump)

"When you'd be a shrimp boat captain, I will be your first mate. Here I am, I'm a man of words" (Lieutenant Dan, Forest Gump)

"For all that matters, the most important thing is the one who are in this room. Salute, for familia!" (Dom, Fast Five)

Humm...I think that is what I remember most..from those 3movies I saw.. hahaha....

Oke, no more update at this moment, but I just posted this from my new Aspire 1551... yeah, say goodbye to Nagabonar..who reached it limit...RIP nagabonar...

2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    greeting for you
    with imagination you can get of ''kata-kata'' hehehehe jadi suka movie 'till make you get inspiration in you moment ckckckkc kabuuurrrr


  2. TS Frima Says:

    saya suka yang "Everybody has their own destiny. I have destined to be your Mom. You have to find your own destiny" (Mama, Forest Gump) :)