new haiR
aahhh..finally, i cut my hair for the first time here... it was quite strange here.. i had been tried to lengthen my hair here but it seemed that it took longer time than when i was in Indonesia... Could it be caused by the different weather? I wonder..hahaha.. anyway this picture was taken couple days before i cut my hair, with Andrew... He looks like the first brother in Shaolin soccer... does he?=P
and this is the picture from Shaolin soccer...take a look... or he is the one who played in the movie?? what a coincidence....XD...~~uaheuae...quite same, eh?^^
and the happening moment was when i went early on a day to take a look at the laptop i really want and arrived in Indrapura too early (arround 3 uur or so) then i remembered Tante Paula told me to have a hair cut in China Town named Trendy.. how much i had to pay? 13 euRo... so if it's changed into rupiah, it was arround 156k.. How much i used to pay in Bali? arround 15k.. [1.5euro!!] hahaha... what a big different... ahh, anyway, this is my new picture...

uaheuae...kind of narcism of me now...auehuaea... much more better than the old one isnt it?? i just couldnt take anymore mess with my hair... lost my patience....uahehuae..i think i've waited too long...3months and only grew that long...gosh... wesss wes... reseeeh maannnn!! [kata tante linda...wkwkwkkwkw]

well...that's all foLks! thanks for dropping by... GOd Bless you!!! (",)

4 Responses

  1. Ririn.Cen Says:

    I prefer the long hari.. look mature .. hehehe


  2. -oKKy- Says:

    hauehae..thanks.. sebenere emang itu cm mau ngrapiin rambut tok..tapi sama yg motong di cut cut cut..terus jadinya kaya gini ini..Lha wong nd mudeng bahasanya... auheuae...


  3. hahah.. oohh. gara2 bahasa juga to ya?.. hahaha.. =p kmu ni kok lucu to orange?..ahhahahaha..